Brother lets his sister invite her friends over for an impromptu ornament party and does not complain or interfer. He just sits back and lets his sister have a good time.
One day as I was watching my children, it dawned on me that I should begin to write about them beyond my picture journals. I'm not the greatest at journaling on paper and this is a unique way to remember those memorable moments.
With the good Lord's guidance, I now begin to jot down some of the fun interactions between my son and daughter. This blog may contain things from today or from the past and is a dedication to our son. Brothers are a fantastic gift God has bestowed upon little sisters.
So let the countdown begin.
Photos
All photos used on this particular blog are borrowed from Google Images. Thank you to those creative photographers for allowing us to use their artwork for our blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment